Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 21 May 2009

Outdoor Portraits

Got my last photoshooting pic..like some of the pic.. ^^ leave me some comments plz~ n again we went for another photoshoting 2day. Putrajaya we go...^^.. love photoshooting n thanks lots jenlin that give me this chance.., n also teach me how to use the camera.. sad cz still cant get nice pic after she tought me.. learn learn learn.. & hor that day we went secret recipe in Putrajaya.. 2 HK guys come to us n wanna take pic v us.. aiyar.. sure not v me n jenlin but v ur pretty sis-Pauline.. ^^David David take good care of ur gul, everyone is rebuting her..^^



3 comments:

Tessa said...

lenglui wor lengjie...
i oso never take any photos like this XD

L e n g ~ said...

hahah.. jz because her sis wanna practice for her skills so, i have the chance ^^ lucky

eh come back fast fast call us ar!!!wat u so long time d, u paiseh onot o?

Unknown said...

wah sei.. really leng oo..
good camera.. good shooting skill
good models..
wan learn good shooting skill liao..