Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 2 November 2009

The End for 2009 Studies

Final end & Holiday started
but everythings doesnt goes smooth as i plan before since my eco paper.T.T
not really prepare for my exam this semester...
i think my result gonna be drop seriously
my eco paper was so terrible...
wat i aimed not really coming out..ish
& the question was so different compare to pass year
wat to do? my wrong, i understand.... accept it

i found tat my result & hardwork goes inelasticly.
i become more & more lazy since foundation
Laziness really killing!!!!
wonder what wil my result be this semester


Anyway i shud enjoy my 2 months holiday
Happy Holiday for all my dearest friends
Gonna miss you guys for my 2 months holiday
Enjoy ur holiday ya
*muaks

1 comment:

Tessa said...

lengjie, i think hardworking and result have positive relationship, so it should be upward sloping...haha!
dont worry too much lar~your result wont be too bad lar...