Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Easter & Good Friday

Another new friday & Happy Easter to everyone. Feel happy when friday come? Yes & No!!!! Yes, because tomorrow is Saturday & a day for me to sleep for whole day. No, because it getting nearer to all my assignments due.. Sad T.T. The last 3 assignments in uni life!!! Should i Hurray 1st???

Friday, Friday, Friday!!! Im lazy to go college. after travelling for so many years from my house to college & at last i feel that driving is so so so tiring!!! Can i like having a driver to fetch me to college for another 2 months? No 1 willing to do that, i noe!!! & you noe, the long travelling time making me think of more rubbish & making me more tention for my life. Just cant stop myself from doing that. Rescue me!!!!


Look at the small little insect, it was at my car window all the way from my house to Klang!!!

Ahaha, always feel proud to have my little kelisa in life. I noe it isn't save, but yet super easy for me to find a parking in the crowded Subang!!! ^^ I think the place i parked can only fit kelisa & of cz u muz be thin enough, if not u cant get out from your car after u park it in, rite?

Proud to have KELISA!!!!

Not feeling like having lunch recently. Im lazy!!!! Lazy to think what to eat. Always repeating the same meal nia, Pan Mee, Pan Mee & Pan Mee. Sien!! what else to eat for lunch jek? I dont like to eat rice since i eat it every dinner, so what else? Just feel like eatting durian nia!!!! So ajak my brother to makan!!! You noe how hard to persuade people to eat durian now? Last time when i say makan durian, my sibling will all like "saya mau, saya mau!!!" but now, NO! wondering why this could be changed. i still in love with it ♥

D U R I A N ♥
 
Ohhhh yummy yummy


Look at my brother.


Of cuz drinks.. The pure air tebu without any syrup
 
Look at my baby teddy :) He is actually enjoying his sun bath




Ms Kath, you're rite. Good Friday is always a raining day. Received another call this morning when im driving. Going to Cyberjaya next Tuesday, but i have no idea how to go there. Worry that i will get lost. Bless Me~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gan pooi leng pls don always stress yourself and think rubbish~
SLAP SLAP SLAP !!!
....to wake u up

路还很长,开心悲观是自己取决!!!
cheers up okayyyy ;)))

L e n g ~ said...

是红儿吗?我都想那样啊!!!我想象wendy那样大放空,但是就是做不到!!

Tessa said...

wendy是空心的,不要跟她做比較 hahaha
那麼忙的話,應該沒有時間想些無聊的東西了
不要浪費時間想有的沒有的,去做assignment喇!