Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 13 September 2009

A Shopping Weekend

went shopping right after my friday class
syok!!! but my legs gonna die soon
& my assignment & test too
will be having test on this thursday
but i hav no idea where to start on
& the troublesome assignment
2 more weeks to the submittion date &
we will be having holiday next week onwards
i think all my team member include me will be havin a very nice holiday
& left out our assignment
so at last we will only hav a week to do

back to 2day
we (family & i) did went NZX which is Ara Damansara that i wish to go last week
we did ask for so many ppl to get to there
the road sign is not clear & bring us to lots 冤枉路haiz
reach finally but i dint get to full house... ISH!!!
my dad dont like it so nvr eat there
so we went Sg Wang & Pavilian..
I LIKE THE GUCCI RING so much!!!!

2 comments:

Tessa said...

hahaha...gucci ring...tell yukit...XD

L e n g ~ said...

hahah
he dont hav money
gul, how was ur new room?