Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 26 September 2009

The Study Break

[19-27 September]

A 1 week study break
which i get lots of fun
shopping here & there
but end of i get nothing
so sad
so many shoppin mall but i dint get even 1 shoes
my shoes was totally broken
haiz..
I WAN A NICE SHOES!!!!

Yes, it's a study break but i dint get to study at all
even my assignment
i also not really touching on it
feel so guilty
next week i think i might be working crazily for my assignment
My ECO Assignment
My 2 MGT Assignment
& my revision

ohh god!!!
there are only a months more to my final
& im not well prepared
everything was jz started
i jz like this months
cz i hav so many chance to get out in the night
but im really poor
my phone bill hav not been paid since July i think
PLZ give me some money!!!
My money!!! My money
INTI haven paid me for my salary
I NEED it to survive!!

A month more then i will hav my 2 months holiday
YEAH~~~
jz nice
i hope to get my job
i hope to get intern
but i hate the OC
i cant go out when my family is outting
& last time when i was in holiday,
mum used to bring me for shopping & travelling
but now..
it's gonna be "haiz"


WELCOME BACK TO CLASS,

GAN POOI LENG!!!!

2 comments:

Tessa said...

haha...so another holiday is coming soon? so fast...study more ar, dont spend so much time with your yukit...XD

L e n g ~ said...

yea another holiday is coming soon
cz this is a short semester
& i will hav 2 mths holiday
his exam is coming soon too
so gonna reduce our date d
envy v u & calvin