Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 26 May 2010

& I got C+

Has previously mention that im required to write my diary with the title of "what would you be in 10 years time". i had wrote in and submitted last week. lecturer had return it back and you noe what grade hav i get? C+!!! "C" is C.. y? y?

hav just finish my presentation this noon.. not really well prepare..but i had over.. I always hope i can speak smoothly in front of every 1 jz like a lecturer, present in a way of relax but not a serious n nervous presentation. but i always fail to do it.. this sem i could easily show my "pretty" face n present to my dear classmate. this would be my chance.. GAN POOI LENG GAMBATEH!!! & sorry friends if i hav not presented well..

_______________________________________________________________

My Diary I

It is a long 10 years & I am going to make it into few parts as following:

Year 1 : Go for internship.

Year 2 - 4 : Working in Singapore.

Year 5 : Married.

Year 6-10 : Open and operate my own business.

I will finish my studies on June 2011 and will be having a long break while waiting for my graduation ceremony. I will first apply for internship before I graduate. To fill my free time while waiting for my graduation ceremony, I hope I will have chance to get into OSK Investment Bank for internship. There is no reason why, but I am just interested in investment banking such as Bursa Malaysia, Kenanga Investment Bank. I know I am just not into it, I do not know how actually they operate, how they group their workers and so on. I wish I could learn something there.

With my achievement of second class upper in B. A (HONS) In Finance and my experiences, I hope I could get into any banking sector in Singapore. Finding a job and working in Singapore is tough, but I am ready for the challenges. I hope I could work in Singapore for three years. Three years of working experiences and independence, I hope I would learn a lot from it.

I always hope myself can be a normal woman, marry at the age of twenty-five or twenty-six. A man whom willing to fight for a better future for the family. Human are always greedy. As a finance student, we always look into future. Investment is one of the ways to create money. Buying property for example, cars, land, and house are one of my goals too.

Besides that, I wish I could also own myself a shop one day if my financial situation allow. I always hope I could be an interior designer when I was young. By having a shop, I could “make it up” with colorful painting, selling some clothes and my handcrafts since I love to do handcraft so much.

2 comments:

Tessa said...

haha i think this is because its more like what you WISH to have rather than designing a strategy or plan to actually achieve them.
should describe clearly what you actually have to do to achieve the goals, the benefit and cost of them, given what you have now...
since this is a finance module, so i suppose u are required to use some econ or finance knowledge when writing this...go into more detail in stuffs like bonds and investment...like how you would manage them perhaps?
this is just my point of view, hope this will help, so next time u can score better. +oil +oil!!

L e n g ~ said...

bo, thanks for your point
but hor..when im writting right, i always forgot