Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 5 June 2010

The Days

Out for shopping for this 2 days..
yesterday went jusco with mama n sis
had watch "Happy Go Lucky", the Singapore movie..
isn't tat nice.. no point & it's so boring
my mum said tat so...
went 余人生for our dinner..
nvr noe that 余人生 have offered meal lor..
i like their 龟零膏

My sis get the offered by KPMG for the intern for 3 months
so 2day we went to Damansara to c my sis's rented room
is a china gul house, but i think she is ok...
IM jealous!!! jealous with my sis bcz she always have the chance to stay outside!!!
my sis said she wan to come back every Friday rite after her work..
& i comment tat if were her i would rather stay there till sat n not to come back so fast!!!
ppl who noe me will understand this
I wish to stay outside.. i wan to be independent!!!
& yet mama start asking me bout my holiday & she allow me to work & stay we my sis at Damansara!!!!
wuhuuu~~~ wishing my holiday to come soon..
DREAMING!!! but i really wish it would be happen in the coming holiday
you noe, my dear is staying around Damasara & working in 1U now..
so.. heeheh i could hav dinner v him..^^
since my sis is moving in in the next 2 weeks, mum said i can stay with her for 1 week bcz i no nid to drives my bro to skul.. so that i can travel from Damasara to Subang

Heading to Sunway after looking for the room
i look suck.. im in slipper, without bags, my double eyelips & my watch i feel so wierd
hav our lunch in Italianies. we hav ordered Toasted Bruschetta, Grilled Chicken Milanese, Seafood Risotto
i like the Seafood Risotto n the toast..n i have my Fresh Apple Shakes..
so sad i dint bring my baby Lumix along..
hav no chance to snap it down.==

back to studies..
is my turn to present again next week for my econ
hav not yet prepare on it...
so moody


I MISS YOU

3 comments:

Tessa said...

econ?haha..good i like it...XD
aiyo lengleng go apply for spending a semester in the uk...wakakaka...

♥ S u s a n said...

KPMG? Stay at damansara better than subang i think! Actually stay outside not you think that so nice.. It really feel alone sometimes, home more warm.. I'll same as your sis too! But enjoy stay in your sis there... ^^

L e n g ~ said...

Bo, i not understand.. not really interested in eco & i hate global economic.. it make me more n more blur!!! ==

shan, ya KPMG. is actually big 4 accounting firm in malaysia..
staying outside mb wont be so happy
but i really hope i could to stay outside..cz i never taste it yet!!wahhahaa