Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Room to let in Bukit Jalil, anyone?


Like yesterday, we dismiss at 4.30pm. But i have to waiting there until 6pm. Waiting for my colleague to end work & to look for the room that we going to rent. So while waiting for them, i call my Mr Hor, since he is so free today & we have not much updating each other after i work. That's because i used to sleep at 10pm every nite which he end work at 10pm+. Pity us. So long story just to tell u guys that he said i become prettier since we have not met for 2 weeks. wahahahah. He is lying actually but im happy :)

The sad things was my Fb account being hack by hacker!!! Ish!!! Felt so sorry to my kawan-kawan who click on the virus :( Changed my password. i think shud be okey now. If there are still problem. please, dont hesitate to tell me. Very thank you.

Yeap the plan to rent the apartment was fail. We did went to the apartment. Met an uncle & asking him bout the enviroment. & then we regret. cabut lari then. So back to home, google again. No outcome. Why is it so hard ya? Anyone have got room to let in Bukit Jalil?









 

yaya, was thinking to use Verlynn as my nickname. Suit me?

No comments: