Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 28 December 2009

Is end of december & i got some new & special infor

The last monday for 2009
& again i stay at home...
actually i hav plan to go boutique v my cousin or going to banting v my mum but both fail..
rain drop down & i get into bed later on


went out for lunch before it v mum & sis
& guess what we saw a teacher which is the daughter to the tauke^^
& we chat..
She share all her experience we us..
ya.. she is 30th now & she has got nothing
but she loves her life, i guess
she told us that she went aus for walking holiday which i wish the most
she said she like it so much & those australian was so friendly & things was so cheap
they travel around aus which their camry -- they bought their own with only $1000 & is the latest 1.. awesome rite..
& im envy!!!!!
how i wish i could travel like her..
they work & they play..such enjoyable life
i told my mum tat i wan this kind of life right after i grduated
& she shake her head kuat kaut...
& her excuse is " your dad wont let"
stupid!!!! is both of u dont let!!!


ok,, pause for this topic of working holiday
the teacher also told me tat she went for the international marketing job
she said tat's boring & tiring but she hav chance to work oversea..
& she was so regret bcz she reject the boss..
* her advice: go work overseas.. it is fun & interesting & it gains lots experiences
& yet my mum stop me for doing this
she said she jz wan us (me & sis) to work in our small little village
which has a very "good" prospect!!!


i really dont understand
why shud i folo your old life style
which is boring & boring & boring!!!
work & work.. married & married
ish.. tat youth!!!
my youth, I WAN IT SPECIAL!!
im working so hard now to earn for my trip next year
hope everything would be alrite
bless me~


Let have some rebel plan for my following years...
  1. travel to taiwan with my boy & friends in 2011
  2. working holiday


=Happy 2 years 10 months Anniversary=

3 comments:

♥ S u s a n said...

Give me five, my mum and ur mum are same type!
My mum says: u think too much, sot sot!
I Agree her advice! Actully go out learn smtg new is good for ourself always stay in small town like jungle people!
Every youth peoples now like to challege and want smtg special! haha!
I guess u can do it! Add oil lah! ^^

Tessa said...

i want to be married but not "married and married"...
hahahaha....
my dad always wants us to get a job overseas...
but it is so hard /.\"

L e n g ~ said...

tessa,
i wish to but im scare of challeges..
but working holiday is good
u earn & u work ..

you're rite, married once is enough d
how good if your boy can go working * holiday together v u.. tat very very nice..
I START DREAMING...

Shan..
yea.. i noe they worry bout us..
but y they cant let us to get a wonderful & memorable life..
tat's experience... when you growth older & older, you wont even hav this kind of chance, cz your're nt able d tat time...