Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Magnum Last Special Draw 2009

is special draw 2day...
& all of us work non-stopped.. jz like a robot
& you noe human nowaday become more & more moral-less
& they wont admit their fault..
again 2day i kena marah ..
speechless.. he wrote 9 words & only 8 prices
at 1 i ask him how much was the word he wan &
he told me "JUST FOLLOW AS I WROTE!!!!"
ok, then i type..
& again kena scold after paid & stand in front of me & shiwing his middle finger
#%^&* c how ppl act now...
this is one of the axample only
there are a lot more...

Ya, what will you feel when you win RM60,000?
happy rite..
if im the person i will 1st buy myself a car.. wuhuu~~~
just dreaming... cz i dint even play 4D..
an indian win tat amount of money 2day
wau... 2 bodyguard v him & he was so lcly lor
& his face dint even smile from start to end..
like magnum owe him..

c what hav i learn from Magnum!!
but it's fun because of my colleagues..
they are fun & friendly..

2 comments:

♥ S u s a n said...

Kill that bodoh lah, haha!
I were suprised u worked at magnum!

L e n g ~ said...

i work few times d lor...
jz dint mention only^^