Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 15 March 2010

S T O P ! ! !

& finally my mum start stopping me from shorten my hair
Yes, i went to cut my hair again 2day with my cousin
brought her to the salon which i went always
it is so much so expensive-EST in my village
cost-RM17
is actually ok in town, i noe
but i like her way she cut
all my new hair style was cut my her
so can imagine her skill rite
i just trim the hair beside my ear
so that it wont block me when i am writing
& guess what?
my mum suddenly so angry & tell me that
it'isnt i wan to be a boy?
if wan jz chop it off even shorter
this is not short enough!!! she said
wahahah!!!
yea.. i really think it wasn't enough short for me
hope to go even shorten!!!
HAVEN reach my limit yet!!
wahahaha
but...i started jealous on those people who have nice long hair
==

We have been together for 1111 days!!!

6 comments:

Tessa said...

lengleng...why are you so addicted to cutting your hair =___="
if u kept cutting, you would have no more hair...XDD

L e n g ~ said...

heheh yea lor
my mum ask me to cut botak
& my dad now also say me
he said im wasting money in cutting my hair
so? shud keep it on or jz leave it?

Tessa said...

wait until it grows longer first...
then u can change different hairstyle...
not just getting shorter and shorter until botak...hahahaha

♥ S u s a n said...

Stop cut it leh! I like your previous hair style. It is really nice.
RM17 for cutting whole hair? is consider cheap edi, my hometown here RM35 or RM 50 whole hair a. more expebsive right? All male cut now. But is quiet nice lah.

L e n g ~ said...

kuantan cut hair so so so expensive 1 meh?
shan, u mean bob nicer? but this look more man.. but very fast feel bored d..

bo, jz like u went uk then ur hair grow so so so fast..how much if u cut ur hair over there?

Tessa said...

umm, im not so...but i guess it is much more expensive than malaysia...XD