Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 6 January 2011

Day after my bad day, yet another bad day here. Was i love with raining day after the previous relationship. But, but, but!!! after the accident, i pretty-ly hate raining day!!!

That was another early in the morning, as usual i went to the bus station waiting for my colleague to pick me up. But since it was a raining day, i have to ask my dad to fetch me to the bus station. alright alright it still seems normal.

Went out earlier than usual as my colleague told me that she is going to office earlier, so i wait there slightly earlier. But due to the heavy rain, so heavy jam too.. So i need to wait & wait again.. Is okey too but water is all the way!!

Look!!! i have to use the umbrella to predict the water from spray on me!!!

but it really fail!!!
My bag, My shoes, My skirt is all wet!!! WTF!!!

& due to the Jam im late too!! My office hour is 8.15am.
It's already 8.05am & im still at the bus station, waiting & waiting~~


Bad Bad day!!!!



I HOPE MY BAD LUCK HAS BEEN FINISHED SPENT IN THE STARTING OF THE YEAR
& IT WILL BE ALL THE BEST IN THE COMING DAY







I found that Im getting Purple-lish!!!







2 comments:

Tessa said...

哈哈 很多紫色lor真的...
kl的jam真的不是開玩笑 @@

L e n g ~ said...

bo,不是kl拉。 我没有去kl做工。就只是在shah alam罢了拉,很靠近我家阿。
那天塞车是因为开学还有下大雨阿
讨厌下雨了