Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 6 July 2009

the 20th B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

yea.. is my birthday few days ago..
First,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF~~
"happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me"
it wasn't tat special n happy at 1st
went for library for my 4 hours break v ker guan
STUDY!!! tat's the present 4 my birthday^^
as usual went class n nothing special..sien..
BUT!!!
there was a but luckily..
thanks they all for the suprise..
cz i wasnt feel it will be any suprise bcz class gonna end n im going back soon
They did give me a suprise...
in the last class, CSC..
really feel so touching
n the cake really taste nice
the process is like tat
we went csc class-lab class
as usual we was facebook-ing till crazy
& i was doing the tutorial that lecturer given to us..
then suddenly pooyee come n talk to me..
i lc her^^ sorry gul..
then pauline come in said "sorry, miss"
then hahha... birthday song...
so so so touching..i cry..
cz really unexpected n it was nearly time to go back..
Thanks you guy..
really thank you..
sorry if i treat u guy badly previously..
Do appreciate you guy..
love u all .. muaks
& also boey..
thanks you 4 being my listener
everything is alrite now..
hope to c u soon gul, muaks
this cake really taste nice

Wilsa, Me & pauline

c i laugh till no eyes ^^

That all my classmates

love u guys, muaks

2 comments: