Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 8 July 2009

My False AGAIN!!!!!! ish!!!!

ish!!! my bro give me wrong infor 2day
n i go back without my sis T.T
stupid!!!
& my mum scold me 4 leave him there?
y? y? y? y was tat my false again..
is he !!! he said Wen already bak lar..
then i mai go back straight away lor..
jz reach home
n Wen called me where am i?
i shock!!!!OMG!!!
Y my mum scold me?
y don tscold my bro?
it was just unfair for me!!!
Wen said she get the chance to be the "model" something like tat for UWE
but she have her competitor lar..
anyway i hope she could be selected..
then she would be famous lor..
PROUD ^^
gambateh gul~

5 comments:

Tessa said...

haha...gum du duck?
your brother should say sorry lar...

♥ S u s a n said...

should tell ur mum it was not ur fault lor, if me i think i will scold my bro like hell.. hahaha.. kesian u..
be model can famous ker?

L e n g ~ said...

hahahha
not model actually
but jz to be the coverpage for uwe taylor^^

mei said...

aiyo..be the eldest 1 always kena scold de...but seriously ur bro need to apologize...

L e n g ~ said...

^^
nvm la, jz ignore him..
mei, u r?