Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 5 July 2009

A - S U N D A Y

went banting for my breakfast 2day
tat yam yam "sha ba"
yuhuuu, i love the balsam pear...
fuyoh~~~ very very nice..
then we went morib,, bcz of my little bro wan to ==
always like, what to do he is my dad favorite son..
then buy kite again..
went there only to buy kite.. sien..
suprise when saw sunlulu & ker guan send me a message
early in the morning for asgt..
finally i got durian to eat again
but yuck..
it wasnt taste nice..
really tat stupid auntie
lie on us..
totally cant eat lor
when i reach home..
huhu...that suprise~~~
my friend give me a suprise party^^
yuhooo...all bout cheese
they bought me cheese cakesssss
Blueberry cheese, Yogurt cheese, Hazel cheese, Lemon cheese, New Yock cheese, Marble cheese, Classic cheese n the others i donoe ^^
Love it.. Love it..
THAT"S CHEESE STORY~~~
they did make me a card..
but really cant read through the meaning
not understand, not understand ==
any of u tell me?
i really appreciate
u know how hard to wan a gang a people to do a card 4 you with poem!
that's amazing~~
^^
THANKS YOU GUYS for the celebration..
Thank you, Thank you
Love u guys~


The Cheese Story

Yeah~ i love this feel

The Card, i think they spend lots time on it

thank you guls & guys

The Guls on the day

EveryOne here..^^

4 comments:

Tessa said...

be happy lar lengleng muah~

♥ S u s a n said...

waliao, so many types of cheese cake.. wow.. nice..
eh, card better than present huh? haha..

L e n g ~ said...

hehhe..
good than having nothing
^^

♥ S u s a n said...

eh, agree lor.. but i really got nothing.. haih