Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 28 August 2009

INTI now


was a sudden, i hav decide to do full day today until 4.30pm
actually i hav dated v my dar
& promise to bring him for snooker
2day is our 2 & half year anniversary

"HAPPY 2 1/2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY"

but now plan seem like changing d
sorry dar
but i will hav dinner v u 2nite
& was so exicted tat mum din stop me
good news rite
where 2 eat 2nite?
plan to bring him to snooker after work if able
then to hav dinner at SS2- happy

saw my secondary school friend- CHUI FANG...
wow she is movin here..
GOOD LUCK for her &
.hope she manage to suit herself to the new enviroment



in INTI now
jz start working for few hours
but i hav give so many wrong infor to others
so sorry leng zai leng lui..
jz giv me a chance to learn
SORRY
now ntg to do
so facebooking & blogging
& my colleague too
ntg much to do


my aunties & cousins are going our my Big Big auntie house
anyway gonna c them tonite
& wish to eat my auntie's dish
yea yea..
k gonna leave
bye~


*hope he wont be angry v me 2nite

2 comments:

♥ S u s a n said...

Congrat to u and ur boy 2 n half year anniversary *~*

L e n g ~ said...

thanks shan