Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 25 August 2009

T U E S D A Y


was actually went subang for my "student helper briefing"
which start at 2pm
but i went out earlier 10.30
hang out v my little dar dar^^
happy~ was a week ago.. miss him so much
yea, i was late again 2day..
he reach subang 1st & i come after him..
& i am driving & he take bus..
seem so bad
want him to wait me


was "snooker mad" currently- both of us
we went Asia Cafe, 9 club & donoe wat club
searching for snooker
but we fail
they only hav pool
end of we went SUNWAY
jz for snooker
crazy rite bt i love it
i love every moment when he is v me..
but actually i not really noe bout snooker
jz bcz he is crazy-ing then i folo^^
jz an hour time & i feel hungry
went 士林eat
he dint jz look at me eating ugly-ly


went back to college for the briefing
on the way back we saw mazda- nice
he was so cute
after we married dont give birth for baby
but we buy a race car for ourself
seem so sweet rite ^^
breiefing it was really brief
i went for my lecturer n HOP after that
but everyone was busy
haiz.. jz wait for 2mr la
dar dar was waiting me while im doing my things
so kolian take his lunch alone
fetch him back to his hostel after i hav done
watch movie v his friends n suddenly tertidur ==


went back home ta 4.00
online - get news tat result has been post on ecampus
hmmm.. terkejut wen i saw i pass my csc
really worry on it
but luckily i pass all..
but donoe y still feel like tak cukup
it shud be a good result for me cz i not really prepared..


STA - A3
MGT - B3
CSC - C2
LAW -D3


really disappointed v my Law. y so low?
nvm
i wasnt allow this to happen in the coming semester



GAN POOI LENG!!!
WAKE UP LOR!!!!
dont play play lor



gonna stop here
ya.. gonna start my student helper job 2mr...
good start & good luck for myself







I love u Yu kit..
It would be forever ever
lets work for our future!!!!

6 comments:

♥ S u s a n said...

yor, ur sta always go geng..
mgt not bad wor.. i tot this sub was hard? cuz many things to memorise..

L e n g ~ said...

this mgt is full coursework 1
different de..
next sem gonna take 2 mgt
die

Tessa said...

congraz on your sta result wor.haha.
u seem like almost want to marry yukit =...="

L e n g ~ said...

tessa: ==
only A3 lor
if u, u will feel easy to get A1 lar..
u will score in every subject
i shud study v u
then u will encourage me to study more...

Tessa said...

haha...A3 is??
har i dont feel to get A1 lor =.="
and i didnt score in every module last year lor, not to mention 2nd and 3rd year...it will be very hard...shit...
just do your best lar lengjie...study with yukit lor...haha!

L e n g ~ said...

tessa: but u got high average in overall subject wat..good already
i dont think i get 70% for my level 1 average..
yukit hostel got 1 very very pro gul..hav to ask her to teach me d..
hmm.. kayao together bo..