Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 31 January 2010

Exactly! FEBRUARY came finally... but...

on December we planning on how to celebrte christmas & new year & now..January gone...
hav been started college for a month.. but!!! i hav nothing...
Is actually a bad things to hav 3 days class only for a week..it make me become lazier & playful
my weekend- i mean right after my wednesday class, always full v plans & i hav no time do my revision & also do my homework.. i fail!!! i fail!!! i fail to do what have promised to myself & my friends...
February come, CNY coming, Test coming, Assignment coming...& also some sad case coming too. I dowan it to happen!!! please!!! Please!!!! I have jz lost her few year ago.... it's jz few year!!! & why doesn the situation come back slowly & nearly??? CAN I SAY NO??? NO WAY!!!! NO WAY!!! it shudn't be like tat!!!




Take care everyone
New Year is coming,
drink more water
& take good care of yourself
so that you would have an enjoyable CNY






"HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR"

1 comment:

Tessa said...

calm calm down...im so lazy now too,always promise myself that I will be studying,but end up doing something else like watching videos...HAIZ!!
lost who ah???wot situation?