Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 28 January 2010

♥ ♥ ♥ , ♥ ♥ ~

is 28 again..*wink THE ANNIVERSARY~

dang~
dang~
dang~

Happy Anniversary, Yukit
2 year 11 months

still remember the same date "28", i had chop my hair off from long to short
which was so sudden & he was worry on me whether i look good or not
but later on he loves my short hair so much & stopped me from keeping it long




& 2day
i have did the samething
chop it off even shorter
& thats the shortest in my life



wait fo my new photo posting
& dont get shock when you saw
^^




* i think this will be the present from my anniversary^^









P S :
You will be my ever lover & our love will never have maturity date
I
You, Yukit~ that's fact
Thanks for everythings that you have given to me
is my pleasure to have you with me in this few years
I WANT You for my entire life!!!

4 comments:

Tessa said...

haha congrats congrats...
3 years soon lor...so fast le...
when do u want to marry...kakaka...
i want to see your new photos ah!!!! see how short it is...

L e n g ~ said...

hahha
you will get shock
it's even shorter than last time
^^
is jz too man for me

♥ S u s a n said...

I want to see, faster upload!

L e n g ~ said...

susan.. sabar.. will uplaod it 2mr k