Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 15 January 2010

My Secondary School ClassMates



& Friday
went Aman Suria- dekat damansara sana
to meet my secondary skul gangs
"变美的变美, 变帅的变帅"
& seriously im addicted to Michele DSLR..
i was playing on her camare for the whole night
& i wish to hav 1 for my 21st birthday present..
anyway i dont think it will come true..
as long as i work it for myself...


Special For those who're flying~~~~
Promise me to
TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF &

i will be here missing all you guys
Love you~

5 comments:

Tessa said...

haha but now dslr is not 流行 anymore...and its just too big to bring it everywhere u go...unless u really want to learn photography so badly...
buy 4/3 system, dslr little brother with a compact body...VERY GOOD...but also $$$...

L e n g ~ said...

hahahaha...
you mean the camera tat u wanna buy?

Tessa said...

the camera i want to buy is not 4/3, but its photo quality is amazing.,far better than normal digital camera..but 500 pounds lor ci sin...
my friend said not worth it...so i will think again...T.T he kept asking me to buy dslr...=__=

L e n g ~ said...

500 pounds???
wt!!!!beta watch other 1

Tessa said...

but i think it very much...hahahaha...
see if i can find another one i like this much lor...although with this price i can buy a not bad dslr...XD