Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 3 February 2010

End of the Week- My Wednesday

as usual i have 2 hours free to hang in college
& i really really love the period
cz i can do my homework seriously & concentrately..
I love it..
but i have really 2 hours..
& 2 hours is really really too short!!!

It's already the 5th week but i still have not do what i hav promised
I love doing homework alone in the library
but it's too too too cool in the library & i cant stand for it
i think i need a set of winter dress if im in for a day
*shaking

went to scholarship unit in metropoliton 2day
yes, my scholarship has been terminated
can only blame myself for not studying well
haiz..

anyway..
i have met up Ms Su 2day..
she is always a good lecturer & a good guider
i shud have meet her up earlier
so that i can bring myself back faster
rather than wasting those "expensive" time, rite?

Yes, she told me:
" Nothing is impossible;
Impossible is nothing".
i love this sentences...
it's so much meaningful & powerful

i have also ask bout my average
ish!!! really hate that!!
what to do? i build it up
i got only 56... for last sem..
& the bestest 1 i got only 64
shud set a goal for myself
at least 65 for next semester!!!!!




GAN POOI LENG,
65
Sixty-five
Enam puluh lima
六十五
work hard this semester ya!!

4 comments:

Tessa said...

this week is my last weeks of sem1...next week is my first week of sem2...wot the hell...=__=
lengleng +oil ah...wish u get more than 65 =))
good luck...

L e n g ~ said...

i do hope myself can make it, bo
u too gambateh gul
but im curious, y you dont hav holiday in between the new sem?

Tessa said...

beats me, ask the retard who set the uni calendar...=___=

L e n g ~ said...

so so pity bo,
but anyway u guys will hav longer holiday than us during your summer