Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 12 April 2010

Taylor's Library ♥

Went Taylor library for revision 2day. it was a really good place for people to do revision. Sufficient places to fit all their students, compare to INTI library, which hav only 1 floor to fit all their students & during exam period, nvr think tat there wil be blank place ready for you . Taylor's library hav so many big big table!!! which i love the most.. when you're doing revision, a big table is jz good compare to a small 1 which u need to mix all your note together & end off u donoe where hav to put..

Yes, everythings is good, but i jz don like the group of ppl over there.. they laugh loudly, talk loudly.. they din even think it was a library since it's really too comfortable..but they really kacau me lor..

I went SS2 for lunch v him again 2day.. & there was a little paper for me on my car... i hav park my car as in the pic & ppl was scolding me bcz i park too near to their car.. what is the problem? i really not understand! i nvr bang on his/her car.. not even kiss!! i still able to walk between my car & the car behind or beside me eventhough it is near.. i jz wan to protect my car from "calar" by the cars which will passby my car.. &? not understand !!!


2 comments:

♥ S u s a n said...

I feel study at home can concentrate more lor. Go outside heart sure fly to somewhere. That parking problem, those people really sot sot. Take something to quarrel.

L e n g ~ said...

but i hope i always fall sleep..
tat's y i need a really quiet, sunny place i mean got window lar..
i like to c view when im stuyding
^^