Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 29 August 2010

Babi Cute Night with W E E ~

A super simple bbq night & also as a farewell party for WeiHow. Yeap, we did have same barbeque seasion last year but that's for chyeling, kee shen & Jedwind's farewell.. Haiz~~ you can see most of my friends are flying to oversea one by one.. but luckily they did come back during the break ^^. So, HOW you must come back next year hor!!!! But seriously this time bbq is not as successful as last year.. Caro just come for few minutes; Teresa went out suddenly & also chen kiong!!!! Erm but those in house, we're still enjoying ourself singing playing with the foods & also writting the card for HOW. But i din wrote bcz i hav a special 1 for him dy =D . Ya we have new chef & meal for barbeque too.. Kiat & Yang make the steam fish & hotdog, Special enough rite.. Okey gonna stop here. Gonna rest & start working tommorow for my pocket money. I left 30 bucks in the purse only... pity me T.T

Ya, wait... i still remember chen kiong saying me. He laugh at me & saying im wearing fake teeth!!! oh gosh!!! I noe that my teeth is tidy enough jealous on me okey~~~


Let's the pictures tell the story


Some of our ingredients

My starter



济公


F I R E ~
Human now use fan to set up the fire

Ah Kiat's steam fish

AKY's steam hotdog

my fishball ^^
with mayonise, honey & chills

The sweetie couple again

snap snap snap

check out what they wrote for HOW

Use KDK fan lar - They're acting

Fung is writing for HOW

They're eating the dessert

See what they did on my Dragon Fruit Jelly





Will be start working tomoro..but im not really happy =(

No comments: