Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 17 August 2010

New Cupboard


Yea, it's holiday but sometimes it make me bored..
Facebook, facebook & facebook non-stop but there is not much thing on fb!!! Arg!!!!!

I suppose to be in Singapore now!!!! but i din!!! the stupid auntie cause all this.. called her & ask her for the trip but she tell us that the trip wasn't comfirm yet, but later on she dint call us back!!!!! ish!!! She broke my plan!!!! I was actually plan to go Singapore with Mum, then Wed & Thursday waiting for the agent call & Hang out with the college gang on Fri & Saturday.. & how now!!!!!!


Ya, talking about the agent.. called him twice & he wasnt in office.. ok i called his phone & he promise to give me a call today but he failed!!!! i called him & he never pick up again.... arg!!!! i dowan my holiday to be over free.. I have no money to spend, it wont make my holiday happy..


BB is going Pangkor tomorrow, how i wish i can be there with him!!!! but it's impossible.. The permit will never come out if i have my marriage certificate with him.. So just forgot bout it lar..Haiz.. but seriously I WANT TO GO lor!!!!!


Never mind, i stay at home today, do a little changes for my bedroom again... The little cupboard is so so so old dy, i used it when i was standard 4 & after that i left it in my brother room since my room have not much place to place it, but now i moved it back for my little sister ... She is so pity, she dont have own writting table & she is already Form 1.. pity rite.. Since she is so pity give her lor...




Ugly betul before the changes


Dont you feel like it smells like a kindergarten after renovate? ^^

I it


What shud i do tomorrow? Hair treatment, mb...

No comments: