Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 23 August 2010

IM waiting for Job

hang out with the ladies n die on the weekend but im so moodless to post it rite now.. Im still ANGRY & HATE my mum ...i suppose to be working in P&G today but i din.. end up i sleep for the whole day.. it was so so meaningless... & another reason for not posting for the outing is because my stupid brother lft my camera at my sis's place. Have been staying in my sis's place(b's hostel for 3 days ^^) & im totally happy for these few day because i dowan to c my mum!!!!
okey, here i stop.. will post for the outing when my camera is back!!!
Really need a job badly.. i dowan to stay at home!!!!














im waiting...



4 comments:

Simps said...

make sure your mummy doesn't read this. i only dare to blog : i love my mum, my mum is so 窈窕!

L e n g ~ said...

Simps, I hope she will saw this so she will noe what I wan.. Your mum is ok what.. Allowing you to travel with your boy..comparing to my bf, he is much more pity compare to your.. I cant accept the fact that im still sitting at home lo

Simps said...

aiyo, ur mum cares for you mah. maybe you should let your boyfriend to meet with your family more often, when they are more close liao your mummy will 放心.i saw the board there you coupled 3 years liao. this is really omg! so happy for you la!

L e n g ~ said...

yea, is already 3 years
好不容易熬过来