Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 13 November 2008

I HATE THIS!!!!

  1. Each blogger must post this rules
  2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
  3. Blogger who are tagged need to write ten things about their own blog and post these rules .You need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names .
  4. Don`t forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog .

i hate this..really got no commment on this..really donoe how to comment on myself..

tagged u 1st,, sorry friends...

  1. Tessa
  2. 老爹
  3. Queenie
  4. Tom
  5. Shan
  6. ...

4 comments:

Tessa said...

哇,我不會理的咯,哪有這么多東西寫啊
你怎么都不寫啊

♥ S u s a n said...

u dono comment i more dono le lo..
still wan tag me.. god.. haha~

L e n g ~ said...

hahha sorry shan..
bo lor..
shen tag me..
hahaha
but i really got nothing to comment on myself..
my life really boring lor

♥ S u s a n said...

haha.. is ok.. i also not very know about myself.. abit wu liao..