Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Baby Day ^^

Went class today & since it was already the last week, so we have less lecture. & yet we went to Arabian Restaurant together with our lecturer- Mr Lim. Not eating because of my wisdom teeth!!! Ya, wan to say that i meet super not gentlement people-KOH KER GUAN!!!!! Had borrow 4 thick text book from the library and asking him for help to take some of my books & he ask me to put in library locker!!! What the!!!! i had already ask for him ler!!! why so un-gentle 1 those man!!!

After Arabian Restaurant, went out with baby after class today. Was the 1st day baby driving his car to fetch me. HAPPY =)

Saw the super yummy dessert below? It cost me RM22!!! That was the smaller cup with is same as baskin robbin's middle cup. Quite small rite & so expensive. But it tastes good & fresh. It was actually called Tutti Fruitti. Self-Service where you can choose with whatever flavor of yogurt that u like & also fruit topping & also biscuits.

M i n e
M&M,
Oreo,
Fresh Banana,
Fresh Dragon Fruit,
Fresh Strawberry,
Strawberry Yogurt
Vanilla Yogurt

Yum Yum Dragon Fruit & yogurt


This pic was super ugly!!! Shud i just cut off my hair?

Saw this when i have paid for my yogurt T.T
it was abit too late rite

& also Crispy Popiah!!!

Darling Darling!!!

My Cheek bengkak already!!!

Found this is baby car.. That's him when he is young^^




Another good news for myself..
Have take part in the competiton of 《朋友們都結婚去了》‏MV拍摄with宇珩
& they've replied me that i have been selected!!!! =)

4 comments:

Tessa said...

dont cut lar...no hair lar...hahaha...i think longer fringe look nicer...

hey it means i will see u in her MV???!! wa tell me when its done XD

L e n g ~ said...

gul, from my understanding yes.. tell u more when i hav been there on this sunday ^^
bo, im so sad because my cheek bengkak super geng now!!!!! heng!!!!!!!

Tessa said...

haha poor u...does it hurt?

L e n g ~ said...

erm.. just slightly pain
but i feel sleepy all the time bcz i dont feel like doing anything bcz of the pain on my face!!!