Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 26 November 2010

Lets shout to say "BYE" with FS & Sem 8 !!!!!!!

Hurray.. Final is finally over, means that Sem 8 is gonna. It's kinda fast bcz it's just a short semester which have only 2 months.. Dint realize that 2 months can be "that" fast, assignments, presentation, test & also part time work during the 2 months.. & it has already ENDED!!!!

Check out the pictures below, That's was during our last paper.. People was so moodless cz everything gonna end in feel more hours. I think everyone is having the same feeling when they're sitting for their last paper, am i rite?

But

But

But!!! We're still worrying on our double module paper.. once u fail then u noe lar.. We left only last semester to go!!!!


Gan 1- Xieng Mei, most serious looking

Gan 2- Chai Xian, sitting just like in the house


See!!!!!! We're HARDWORKING!!!!!

A1 Student!!!

Check out Wendy, She cry at last!!!

just joking ^^, she dint


Gosh!!! this is my look during exam period!!!!


Let's talk bout after exam, it was already 7pm++. Was waiting for my dar to fetch me back. Please him to fetch me back a day before because i dont feel like driving after the late paper. So, baby fetch me & my cousin back from Subang to Jenjarom!!!!!



Picture been snap while waiting for the car

Spot the man with white shirt & black shorts?

He was my dream man before i saw his big tummy when i stand next to him.



Okey, Baby fetch me & her to Murni SS2 since i have no idea what to eat when we have already in Asia Cafe. Shock!!!!!! He never treat me that good lor.. Fetching me here & there with his car!!! So, from SS2--> Subang-->SS2-->Jenjarom!!! You noe, I LOVE MURNI so much!!!! Baby knows too, that why he bring me there *wink!!! Sweet.. I noe im abit too over, cz it's just some super simple thing that every boy can do for their gul at the starting & not after 3 years++ .

Honeydew Special

Ordered few times before but i never ever have the 1 like this!!!

Peach on the top. NICE

Try new thing - Garlic Cheese Nut

Betta & nicer then Cheese Nut.. Yummy.. Yummy~~

Hehe.. i order both!!! of cuz sharing with my boy & also cousin






希望FS可以拿个C3吧 我真的不贪心!!!






幸福有时不需要太复杂

小小的动作都能让你感到很温馨 很快乐

喜欢他那样很忽然的答应载我回家

又很忽然的载我去吃我爱吃的东西

虽然这一切在其他情侣眼里根本不算什么

但是对我来说“够了, 够了”

谁叫我爱上个没钱 既不浪漫的男人啊




3 comments:

Tessa said...

不是因為他做了什麼,而是因為你愛他所以無論他做什麼你都覺得很幸福... =P
c3肯定拿到喇,不過你一定是拿c以上的Lor..
haha...
我也是剛剛跟同學在圖書館溫習...好累...

L e n g ~ said...

才没有 我大学成绩很差阿
下次你回来我show你!!

bo,是他太少做这样的动作 所以我才觉得特别 觉得已经够了

Tessa said...

怎樣差都有限喇你...haha...
show show 看 XD
他有車也不錯啊...我們什麼都沒有 XD