Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 6 November 2010

Saturday in College!!!!!

It was Saturday early in the morning & i get up early today just to went college purposely due to my assignment's data problem.

It was already 8am, there is still lots of parking slots and no jam on the road..

How good if there will be so much parking slots in Subang during normal day ^^. so that i would not need to go class so early just for the parking ==

Was here because of library but it will only open at 9am.. So i wait, i wait.... i dowan to be late, there will be other classmate who is queuing for the computer too. I KIA SU!!! I wan to be the 1st.!!!!

Camwore while waiting


Get shock when i saw this pic, I still can be that cute ^^

My little Hp Mini

I have long eyelashes!!!

My Classmate.. 2nd comes

Okey, went back late bout 4pm. was thought that i will be back bout 1pm 1 but end of so late. Ya, need to thanks to Mr Beh for teaching me ^^ So sad he is graduating dy. no 1 will be teaching me next sem anymore T.T. So, cant do last min work dy. But seriously last min work is not fun at all!!!!

4 comments:

chyeling said...

ur inti id card holder damn chio

L e n g ~ said...

chio ler... got many star 1... i rayu only got

Tessa said...

hahaha still can be that cute wor...
i oso want a small laptop ah...but no money to spare...haha...

L e n g ~ said...

gul, but it run super slow!!!!!!!!!