Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 28 February 2011

Yummmmmy... On the Anniversary ♥

Yes, & finally that's our 4 years Anniversary. 4 years, not to say hard, not to say easy, but yet we grow. From the 1st Anniversary that he used to take bus all the way from Ipoh to KL, 2nd year, 3rd year & the 4th year.. & he is now getting nearer what i want. As i said i want him to be with me always. Now we're like meeting each other twice or even more a week & he still wan more!!! Oh no!!!! I will get bored okey, Mr Hor. Anyway i u, dar.

Back to the topic, think about how & where to celebrate few days ago & yet i choose to go Dreamz Bakery since there are some people posted the pictures in their facebook. It really attract my attention. So no matter how i wan to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There you go, pictures.


Doesn't it looks cute, with the eyelashes for their windows? & it is PINK!!!

Quite easy to get here actually. All you need is to get to Kota Damansara's Qiant & it is around there. Just recognize the pinky tent or ... =.=? tell me if u noe ^^




I like this!!! I like this!!!! Was like telling Mr Hor to make my house this warm in the future, if i were to marry him, whahaha!!!

Marble Cheese Cake for Me

Blueberry Cheese Cake for him

You will never know how nice it is before u taste it!!! Seriously, you people have to try yourself. I can said it is nicer than Delicious Strawberry Cheese that i ate last time during Valentine & also Secret Recipe cheese cake. Not like other, they put only blueberry jam on the cake but here u will have blueberry exactly wait for u to eat them & the marble cheese with lemon essence.. How nice!!!! Can i have another pieces?


Look!!! Look at the design over here!!!

How can i dont like it? warm~~~ They actually served 3 table with 4 chairs for each. Ya, quite a small spare. So, my college friend, Haagen Daz, when are we going together????


Wrote down some message with the provided pen, cop and paper. See, how attentive they are. You can actually clip it up at the corner that they design for it, but we fail to put it because we have only 1 clip. So sad.

We choose to use stair to exercise after eating. Healthy rite. Look at the design!!! i really love the environment here.. Relax saja~

This is at the stair too

That's all for Dreamz.
No worries, I will be B A C K !!!


Here we go to the next station right after Dreamz. That's why i said celebrating anniversary is all bout eating lor... but i like it. Here we go 缘's Steamboat. Another love bird with us too. Oh my, talking bout the girl. I were to haiz.. haiz.. & haiz... if i din meet her, i didn't even know that there are this kind of girl in the world!!!! I was like wau!!! Not to mention her name, but seriously there are too many jokes about her. Let's have an example, she was like planned to go to Times Square with her girl friends & want her bf to "guai guai" stay at home even the bf wanna follow. Guess Guess Guess, what is the reason!!!! You will never get it correct. Answer is because her boyfriend bought her a hard-disk as their 2nd Year Anniversary. Just like that!! Doesn't it crazy??? & I told her bf not to present her anymore because this will causing him to stay at home alone waiting her gf back... really O M G!!!


Back to makan. Chicken wing is a must in 缘!!! but i dint ate it when i came last time because it is like too crowded & everyone is busy grabbing the chicken wings!!!! This round I have 4 pieces, but the rest of course ate more than me!!!!

Chicken wings!!! Chicken wings!!! Started to miss it dy!!

See, how much he ate!!!

The rest was still busy taking food, but i started to rest dy.. I cant eat much.

& yet, i started playing with the melted ice cream, cute?


Reach home about 11pm. Tiring but happy :)



Happy Anniversary Baby

- Hoping over love will never end -







2 comments:

Tessa said...

wa so fast thinking about your future house lar?haha...congraz wor 4th anniversary its not easy...

L e n g ~ said...

of cuz, bo!! I always think how my room my house can be renovate.. what to do, it was part of my dream as an interior design.. since it cant come true so just dream n imagine