Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 15 July 2010

Good Day

has not been blogging for so so so so long time...i hav insufficient timein semester!!!!! yark.~~~~~ hav not blog for the steve birthday party, the father's day, , MY BIG DAY, prom n so so so... thinking to blog it afterward when i hav done all my assignments and final.. yea holiday is coming soon & my final too.. blank mind...

im so happy today...donoe y..jus feel like im so free after 2 assignments submitted...but there is another more to go... ECO!!!!! the Financial Crisis in 1997.. i hav no ideas on this topic.. it due tomorrow.. so another time to maltreat the brain to squeeze all the resourse out to reach the thousand words... yea happening yesterday & im so happy even im angry on that man... But the other man make me so happy.. & it gonna be forever in my mind when i get angry...
I look serious n i look ugly


Story was like this:
Im angry bcz of the man that keep on asking on my result of simul8.. asking me why why n why... i was like why dont you do yourself n asking all this on yourself? hoiw am i going to answer your question when i hav not written mine report
n you're doing it without running all the process of Simul8..Funny!!! & end of FIRE!!!!!! my voice getting louder & papa-victor at my side bring me a fire extinguisher and ready to blakkkkkkk.........i turn & i laugh....wuahahahaha Bebe, i wan a FIRE EXTINGUISHER key chain!!!!!! buy me 1... buy me 1 if any of you saw it..

Due to the happiness and i cant stop myself.. I CUT MY FRINGE!!!! =D... was actually planned to cut it on this saturday after those assignments are submitted..
you can say im crazy.. i went for a hair trimming last saturday and again this week. IM mad !! i like to cut my hair!!!so when will it grows long??? never....

k bye.. gonna continue another class... im actually having the lab class now =D


So, am i suit with my new fringe?

5 comments:

Tessa said...

lengjie look cute! haha!
keep this until i meet you...wahaha...
u seem so busy...it also means holiday is coming nearer...hohoho...

L e n g ~ said...

yea yea..
so you're the most free human now..
plan something gul
feel like going Melaka le

Tessa said...

melaka not bad...should discuss with laodie...he is going to plan it...

L e n g ~ said...

but melaka is hot lar...
^^
scare you guys dont like it

♥ S u s a n said...

Lengjie, new fringe suit u cute! I also same, love to cut hair too. really will addicted! always same style feel boring.