Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 9 April 2011

F r i d a y ♥

Firday is always the good day & relax. But this friday it's extremely stress, panic & nervous. having 2 interview in a day- Public Bank & Padini. Yes, INTI having Career Week this week. I feel im lucky enough because this was the 1st ever Career Week they have. Good, keep it on INTI. Juniors, u guys are lucky. Hope they wil bring in more employers in college next round. Yes, Public Bank will be the most attractive 1 in among rather then UOB. Ya, they have IBM too but, i just not really into it, but i did my pre-employment test at last. Not to say hard but u have to think fast & calculate fast.


Public Bank interview started at 4.40pm & mia class end at 11am. So, me, chaixian, kexin, victor papa, xiengmei, wengshyeng & jerret went to Pizza Hut. Order my sensasi set, but i ate only one piece of it. Okey, mia anorexia is back. but seriously, i gain weight!!!! 1kg!!! 1kg!!!


Padini interview later on. Actually, they called for interview at 3pm smth, but i forgot the actual time & the venue. So, attend it earlier. Luckily it dint cause any problem. Padini interview is alrite, but im special. Other candidate has interviewed with 2 or 3 person of interviewer but i interviewed by 5!!!!!! Wonder it's good or bad. But i dont care, Padini always not my 1st choice, just dowan to left any of my interview chance. Padini interview end at 1pm. Tutti Frutti later on, but i cant have mine :(


Mia look for the day

Suit, skirt & heels- Formal enough!!

Looks really strong but im not actually.

My exam timetable- less than 60 days


Been waiting for 4hrs for my Public Bank Interview. I want Public Bank!!!! I WANT PUBLIC BANK!!!! Hope they to receive my call in 2-3 weeks. Bless Me~



Done with interview :) Waitin my boy to fetch me to meet my dear friends


On yeah, Dreamz Bakery again.


KingFung.Teresa.Aky.Peggy.Leng.YuKit.Alex *wink it's also 1500 days together with him

waiting for the other 1500 :)




All the best in the career, Fung.

& Bless me for my PBB




More photos click " PHOTOS "










4 comments:

Kingsley said...

ohh... so touching...
all the best for you too <3

L e n g ~ said...

all the best ya darling

Tessa said...

祝你成功Lengjie,不用擔心,你可以的

Unknown said...

Wow~ got my photo album link there.. :D
thanks ^^v