Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 24 April 2011

Phone non-function or spoilt??



bobo, tag me this !!I feel like it was super accurate & i think im in stage 5 or perhaps 6?mb. So, what the different? just make myself be single will be better rite? & of cz my phone never rang at last compare to a week before!!! Argg!!!!!!!! Sad? yes im! even i not really hope him to find me so that we can totally bye bye!!! & this time round i feel that i have less buddy. where is my kawan kawan baik??? hahah got u tan king fung, thank you for message me when i said my phone never rang at all. now comfirm phone no problem.

Kinda feel sad!!!! I wan a smartphone smartphone smartphone!!!! I wan whatsapp with my kawan kawan!!!

Saturday yesterday, feel like doing assignment but i fail!!!and end up checking all about BALI with my sister!!! No, im not going, just feel like going with my sister as our graduation trip, letting both of us to relax after all the studies. Not even comfirm can go because of my parents. So CHECK for FUN!!!! KAYUMANIS NASA DUA & ALILA MANGIS IN CANDIDUSA VILLA IS AWESOME, in the pictures in mean =)

People, you noe im always panic to move out. even i have no chance to move out currently. Can't wait to work in the town, eventhough working life is kinda suffering. I noe im not the good daughter. Anyway mb distance is the most beauty thing to help me to close up my relationship v my parents. not much conflict perhaps. Same to my sister. Her case even worse. wahahaha IM actually better. So, we were like hoping & hoping the day to come soon. Now even nearer, so we start survey everything, calculating the cost. That's expensive lor comparing to staying in house now!!!! But still WE WANT IT!!!!!

Still not yet starting my assignment that due on the coming friday. Bless me~





PS:How long can i stand for the single life?


1 comment:

Tessa said...

as long as not in stage 7, there's still a chance...like the video said, the bottom line is someone stop trying...
i dont really know wot happened to you guys, but i will always be here supporting u ga lengjie! do wotever its best for you!