Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 28 April 2011

The interview with Standard Charted Bank

Hey people, did say that i will be going for interview with Standard Charted Bank yesterday. Quite interesting.

Reach college at 9am and the interview start at 10am. Yes, you're rite SCB interviewer came to our college. Quite a good system rite. & i actually didn't know that i apply for it. It was all arranged by INTI. The only strength of INTI which taylor's student din even have this privilage :)

I personally think that a male interviewer is better than a women one. You know women is always more strict than a man & indirectly giving u pressure while the interview session. (aahahha, blog is my wishing pool because i did pray that my interviewer will treat me well")

He actually offer me a programme instead of a job directly. Meaning that i will need to attend the programme for one and half months with the salary of RM1000. And after the programme,  they will actually decide whether i suit for the position or not. If im not i will be out!!! If im in then RM2500 per month.

The most interesting part is that they want a person who can speak, read & write in CHINESE!!!! Of course i noe all this. Come on, i even message in chinese!!!! The reason is that, SCB Msia is working together with SCB Taiwan. As u noe taiwan using chinese, their reports, statement are all in chinese & that's reason 1. The task is to kind to say audit or check on both side whether the information given is correct or not. If not then u have to make a report in Chinese!!!!

Another interesting part is that there will be another interview for me if im qualify it. The 2nd interview is a Chinese conversation interview to check on my ability of chinese. Heard it before Interview in Chinese Language!! Challenging wei!!! I LIKE I LIKE!!!!!Looking forward for it. & I will be inform on the next Tuesday.

Chinese Interview!!!!wahahhaa Challenging & Interesting!!!!!!!



Bless me~
(Tuesday's call will be good news)


No comments: