Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Things Running Non-stopped in my Mind

There are so many things running in my mind recently. Ya, of cz assignments. But yet, there are still others- more to my job or maybe career. Mr Tan, seriously i need to meet u up someday. I wanna chat with u!!! Im so effin confuse & stuck!!!!! I was like using all my free time to thing all this stuff, even when im driving. I noe it kinda be dangerous, but i just cant stop myself when im alone. Question was should i went for banking or just accounting in some MNC? if banking will it be hard to go SGP in future??? Arg!!!!! Questions running non-stop in mind. Not only that, about the allowance, the salary, the working place.. I noe im about too nervous for my working life, but seriously it isnt that far away from me. Maybe in just a 3 months or 4 months time? if everything goes smooth like what i planned.

Another big headache is about my fatty- MR Hor. Wulalalalla. Gonna get heart attact because of him!!! it's more than 4 years that we have been together. You noe 习惯成自然. He treats me not even like a friend. Not even caring on me, alrite that's his personality. He always wan me to be a strong woman so im. You noe guls always wan their boy to pamper her. Of cz im. I just cant let him to continue like that after 4 years!!! So, im now his personal consultance to teach & guide him!!!! wulalala bless me, hope that i wont get heart attact 1 day.


Here i went home with his love







4 comments:

Kingsley said...

I will free anytime on weekend

L e n g ~ said...

Find u this weekend

peggy said...

can i join..?

L e n g ~ said...

Of cz!!!!