Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 8 December 2010

2nd Day with Atlas Copco

Nothing much, but i just wanna say that Atlas Copco culture is far good compare to the company that i work before. Yes, management subject always said that a well-managed company will have good result. Yea, that's fact!!! & it get all the staff closer too even the lowest staff to the higher level staff (ex. manager). Atlas Copco run that.. I like I like,, so no gap!!!! Life easier rite

& was so wrong was the world really too too too SMALL!!!! I met 2 person in office today!!!!
  1. My auntie's daughter, who came interview today
  2. My neighbour!!!!!!
Doesn't it the world is just too small to meet so many people in a company?? I get SHOCK!!!!!


Life in office is all bout work & eat
The Process: folding, packing, sealing, calculating, franking, reporting

Guess how much of letters over there?
350++


LUNCH TIME

Mee Hon with Milo for my lunch
Meehon sejuk
Milo tak panas


FB too while eating.
But the network kinda slow, so not really playing.


Yet, im so proud that i did the rite choose for dabao today. Because im rushing to send out all the 350+ letters in the noon. Courier company was actually promised to come at 3pm+, but end of they arrived early at 1pm!!! I was like WT!!! bcz i still haven frank for all my letters!!!! Arg!!!! Im lucky to have good boss, helping me all the way & use less than 25 mins to frank all the letters!!!! Wau~~~ Sweating




Was the 2nd day
IM satisfy with my job
I like the culture






is going out with Mr Tung for lunch tomorrow







Watcha will happen again tomorrow?



1 comment:

Tessa said...

i agree that this world is really small...haha...