Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 6 December 2010

ATLAS COPCO

Hello people, today was my first working day with Atlas Copco. Reach office early in the morning cause i have no car to drive today, so no choose, i have to follow my sister's car & reach at 7.30am. No one is in the office yet, so i have to wait outside till some staff come.


Early in the morning

& check this!!
You need thumb print & tag

Spot this in the previous staff's note
I HATE ECHANGE RATE after FIN410!!!

I got these gift from my HR Manager.
Love the Notebook but it kinda overdue dy, since 2010 gonna end soon

Yeah, Atlas Copco!!!


Ya, forgot to tell u guys that there ia another guy, who also start working today. He do intern but in a normal staff, so i would have much jobs compare to him. He is from Taylor. Seriously, i felt that Taylor-ian is much better than Inti-ian!!! & i did tell my HR Manager when she ask me!!! That's fact!!! in terms of the way their educated their student, the lectures, ALL better than Inti!!! Looking at my sister & also that guy, it tells everythings!!! The way they spoke, the ways they act, is more mature & confidence!!! So, auntie & uncle, if u have much money please invest ur son/daughter in Taylor rather than Inti!!!!

My post

We wish u a Merry Christmas!!!
Chistmas getting nearer & our office have little Christmas Tree too
So lovely rite


Okey, what i did in the office today is much more different with Trane. So, Ms Alina- HR Manager bring me go kai kai ^^, just walk around the company & say hello to everyone, Orientation, Managers briefing bout those products & services... but i felt bored with it cz i have no idea with those machinary & space parts ==

Back to my work. Franking, entering cheques, seal all the invoices. Saw the envolop on the table & also the pile of paper beside it? Doesn't look much rite!! But seriously it is quite a lot because you have to fold 1 by 1 & put it in the envelop & seal & frank & report.. Easy job but long way to go...


Accidently hurt my finger when im folding
the paper is just too edgily







Quite a good start
&
There are more to learn!!








Tomorrow is a holiday, so will back in office on Wed!!

3 comments:

Tessa said...

haha great start! +oil lengjie!

♥ S u s a n said...

oops, my friend going to study in inti. should i tell her not to go? haha~ lengjie, then why don't you study taylors too?

L e n g ~ said...

thanks bobo, same to u ya

shan, bcz my result is not good enug & i cant get the scholarship
& also they need higher requirement