Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 5 December 2010

S u n d a y

My sis has just give birth for her baby
look like rite, with her fatty body & chubby face
Is actually my cousin's baby
She is only 1 month+ old
Cutiee~~

Went to Summit all the way from my house later onjust to see that man playing basketball. Haiz!! Actually i really felt tired & im worrying on my work on the next day. & u noe? Malaysia's petrol price increased again to RM1.90 the day before!!! my mum was like stopping we to go out incase i have overspent again for the car petrol this month..

Sin Chan theme Christmas

Spot my Man!!!

Look at my slim legs.. wahahha
actually i like the color & the arrangement of this picture

Those are primary skul student
Having their basketball training
Can't remember when was the last time i really move all my body
(exclude swimming)

See who is these?

Wendy!!! That' ur sin chan in real!!!!
& Sin Chan has already growth up so he has the same length as his mum!!

2 comments:

Tessa said...

your legs are really slim...T___T

L e n g ~ said...

bo, angle problem lar..
im too free there so keep keep those fats then snap lor