Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 30 December 2010

Life in Atlas Copco

Super enjoy my working life now.. the friendship between colleagues, my working task, all!!! everything, I LOVE!!!! I think this is the another best for my 2011!!!!

This was week before.. This week i have more work to go since it is year end.
All the files are just like mountain, i cant even saw my colleague whom sit just next to me!!!

look at my reminders!!! Yea it is on my monitor!!!

During X'mas

^^

28 December 2010- My boss birthday
but we have celebrate it a day late since she is on leave during her birthday..


She is the 1 in PINK
i noe i noe is bit too far, wahahha!!!
Check out the video, you will see her.


Happy Birthday, Pei Wah!!!!

Tell you seriously, she treats me very well. Teach me all the ways. Appreciate even she give me so many tasks to be complete.

Ya, did u see the video? She is so thin rite..小小只 ahhaha



I will have new colleagues on 2011

Waiting for ur joining ;)




No comments: