Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 4 October 2010

That's first of October !!!!


Oh yeah, Sushi Zanmai again with Kiat & Fung... Three of us have long long chat there while waiting for Peg. Never noe that one of them is so that strong!!!! (That person shud noe) But seriously 有目标 有理想 isn't a bad things. Dont put too much pressure on yourself lar, as a friend i tell you =)

Peg: That shoes is really nice ler!!!!


Dont mind to comment me bout my photo? I mean the effect...
Which look nicer? The 1st or the 2nd?


Finally i got my CHARLES & KEITHwith my money!!!!


2 comments:

Tessa said...

umm regarding to that 2 photos...
i think the first one is too bright...the second one, the main object 不夠特出...
by the way, is that phone same as mine?hahaha...

L e n g ~ said...

ya bo, he is having the same phone as u!! ^^