Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 20 October 2010

This was the 1st time from Nuffnagg & it has been REVOKED!!!!!

Remember that i hav posted the blog of "YOU AGAIN?" ? Yes, it was my very first time to post on movie to win the movie ticket!!! & I HAS BEEN INVITED!!! That's awesome!!! But it has been REVOKED!!!




Just Check my mail, & saw something from Nuffnagg. Simply have a look & I GET SHOCK but it was too LATE!!! Nuffnagg sent me a email on 18 Oct, inform me that there are 2 tickets reserved for me for the movie "YOU AGAIN" & supposingly, i need to reply them by this afternoon before 12, so sad that i just view on the mail box!!! ARG!!!!!!! ME WANNA WATCH AR!!!!!!!

Fine!!! no point to be sad here. Nvm lor, buy ticket lor... T.T












LESSON: Kindly check you mail daily, GAN POOI LENG



3 comments:

Kingsley said...

not just check mail every day.
check it few times in a day

Tessa said...

haha poor you...

L e n g ~ said...

You're rite, king fung...
shud check always!!!!!
Bo, pity rite..somemore is just few hours back